5.17.2007

I am so lonely today although not literally. even when I watched spiderman 3 this evening, i still feel quite emotional, or better to say, lonely. the movie is good but it mad me sad because there's so much drama in it. And, it has a sad/emotional ending. I don't know. Maybe I'm just missing something or someone. I have a lot of things to do and I have to wake up early tomorrow for my ojt but still, I am here, talking to my blog, hoping to ease this loneliness. maybe i was just envious to those sweet couples in the cinema, enjoying the movie together. I just thought of her, our shared moments together and my what if's. i just hope that if there's spiderman 4 (which seems not likely to happen), i will be at the cinema, together with a lady to whom I will share that special moment. And we will gladly see the sad ending of the movie with a smile in our face, leaving the cinema hand in hand - even if it's her or whoever.