1.28.2007

" beside you"

Dream

I wll close my eyes
so that I could see you
in the world of the unconscious -
the land of our hearts' desire

I will hug my pillows tight
so that I could embrace you
throughout the night
and let you feel
the fire burning
in my heart

I will whisper to the cold air
the words that my lips
couldn't say
and the feeling that I
couldn't express
hoping that it will reach you
when the wind blows
and touches your ears
and then your heart

And, as I close my eyes to sleep
I will continue to dream
until that special day
that I would sleep and wake up
beside you
and love you
for all the days of my life

(12.10.06 05:00 am)

Ginawa ko 'tong poem na ito nung hindi ako makatulog..pagkatapos kong gawin..bigla akong nakatulog :p theme: "ikaw ang iniisip ko bago matulog." :p ...obvious naman yung meaning nung poem :p hmm...para kanino kaya ito..hehe