1.28.2007

"this is me"

I Am Not For You

I am trying hard
to be the best
of what I am
of what I can become

but if

I am not enough
for your eyes
for your taste
for you.

I cannot do
what I cannot.

I can't fly
I cannot buy
all the
things you want

or be the

man of your dreams -
your superman
or be your prince charming

but I can

be a friend
that's always with you
a partner
in this life's journey
a lover
that will always love you.

but still
i am not for you

like a gift
you like to receive
or a clay
in your hands

I am me.
for you
as much
as I can be.

I hope that's enough.

(1.23.07 19:38)

ginawa ko ito nang di sinasadaya. welcome message sana ito e kaso naging ganito..hehe. hope you like it. theme: sana matanggap niyo ako kung sino ako :p It's a poem about accepting - slash - loving me for who I am and what I can do. :p